01 November, 2007

Welcome to Secret Tree Business

'ello.

I've never done a blog before but I've been reading a lot of recent stuff on other people's blogs about Warcraft and specifically Resto Druids.

My History:
I started playing WoW on the Open Beta, and pre-ordered WoW for its release. Day 1 I rolled my Mage on Silverhand's Horde side. A year and a half, and 3 level 60s later, I re-rolled Alliance side to get raiding since the Aussie horde population on Silverhand was too weak.

I rolled a Druid back when nobody played Druids figuring I could get better raid chances as a Resto Druid than a Priest. Since then I've played a Resto Druid almost constantly, doing MC and BWL from learning to farming with two different raid groups, including being Raid Leader for the second, and then on into the Burning Crusade. Since TBC's release I've done Karazhan for 7 months, and finally rid myself of that by transferring servers to Aman'thul to start raiding 25-man content.

Armoury Link

For this blog I plan to ramble about items, mechanics, and styles for a Resto Druid and other healers. But since I'm facing Solarian right now I should focus....

Later. :-)

2008-11-14 Addendum: Yes I posted 2 things then let the blog sit for a year. So sue me, I was busy playing Warcraft.... :-)

No comments: